Tuesday 25 June 2013

FRIENDS FOREVER




Ice is cream,
love is a dream,
but our friendship is evergreen.

don't make friends before understanding,
and
don't break a friendship after missunderstanding...




I'm so very glad 
that i have a friend like you
super glad that you're always 
there for me



you came into my life as an unwelcome face,
not ever knowing our friendship, i would one day embrace.

as i wonder through my thought and memories of you,
it brings many big smiles and laugher so true.

our friendship means the absolute world to me,
i only hope this is something i can make you see.

remember, your secret are forever safe within me,
i will keep them under the tightest lock and key.

always remember... if you're ever in need,
i will try to be, the best friend i can possibly be.

thank you for trusting me right from the start.
you truly have got a wonderful heart..


- thank you to all of my friends for keep your hands together with me. that the only word i can put for grant your honestly friendship and i wish all 
of you guys keep healthy and success wherever you are standing in this world . thank you again for being my friends.. :)

special dedicated to hidayah shahul hamid, dayah z, diana arina, pu3,  busyra , amirah , zaharah , pye, hazrin , syarifah norfaizah, nisa amani and to all my beloved friends. - 



2 comments:

  1. ouchhh. tq sygku ina. luv this!. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq to kat ang, hehe... tp sory, ayat berterabur.. eng corot skit.. pham2 la ehh..

      Delete